- February 11th- Weyerbacher keep a pint with four beers on draft. bobby clark from the brewery as well.
- February 12th- Magic Hat mardi gras party. four magic hat drafts, keep a pint and of course beads.
- February 13th- Stoudt keep a pint with four beers on draft and a rep from the brewery
- February 14th- Dogfish Head keep a pint with four beers on draft.
- February 15th- Slyfox Brewing with a rare raspberry reserve on draft and Slyfox rep, corey reid.
- February 16th- Great Lakes keep a pint with four beers on draft.
- February 17th- IPA night, keep a pint with at least four IPAs on draft.
The Volpe Family name is familiar in the Lehigh Valley. Americo Volpe emigrated from Italy in 1915. He immediately started chasing the American dream at age 11. Through his hard work and relentless pursuit of his dreams, he was able to open several businesses over the years (Restaurants, Cannery, Bakery). Americo started what is now Volpe’s Sports Bar Allentown (19th and Tilghman St) in the early 1940s and continued to operate a comfortable neighborhood bar and eatery until he retired in 1972-and the family kept the business going. In 1981 Americo passed on and then in 1984 his son Robert took over operations of the family business and made it into the local landmark it is today.