- February 11th-“Rocky Mountain Monday” All Colorado Micro-breweries will be featured and on special.
- February 12th-“Fat Tuesday” Kick off the season of lent with the well crafted “doughnut beer” aka Rogue Voodoo and finish off with one of our finest desert beers.
- February 13th- “Wednesday PA Night” Featuring drafts from PA’s finest micro-breweries; Tröeg’s, Stoudt’s, Weyerbacher, Victory, and Yards.
- February 14th- “Valentines Day Thursday” Special Valentines Day beer features.
- February 15th- “Get Canned Friday” $3 Micro-pounders. Have at it!
- February 16th- “Rude Ass Saturday” Enjoy a micro-brew that entails a rude name and a mean taste!
- February 17th- “Dog Day Sunday” All Flying Dogg and Dogfish Head brew’s are featured and on special.
In the early years of the village of Millerstown, on this spot sat Leonard Schlach`s Keystone Hotel.
The log tavern and hostelry also served as the first voting place until 1832 in what was known by the locals as “Makunshy” region.
The log structure, replaced by the current masonry structure in the mid-
Remaining a tavern and hotel for more than a century, 102 East Main Street has served the public as Keiser`s Cafe, Roger`s Place, The Macungie Pub and finally Franco Armetta and Brian Fey`s The NewPub on Main.