Lehigh Valley Beer Week Events
Everyday of LV Beer Week will feature Pennsylvania Craft Beers! With visits from the brewers and food pairing every night!
- February 11th- Allentown Beverage- Feauring beers from Victory and Troegs. Come and meet the brewers and get some cool Victory & Troegs giveaways!
- February 12th- Shangy’s – Featuring beers from Doylestown and Meet & Greet with Joe.
- February 13th- Fegley’s Brew Works Tap Takeover. Meet and Greet with Beau the brewer from 6- 8 pm. Free Brew Works pint glasses
- February 14th- Geiger Beverage – Featuring the beers of Weyerbacher, Stoudts & Springhouse Meet the brewers and check out some new beers! Stout’s is bringing us a surprise tonight… a firkin of Fat Dog Imperial Oatmeal Stout with a touch a vanilla added. We’ll be tapping at 5pm. Come on down and help us kick the keg tonight! Last pint gets a dinner for 2 on us!!! Weyerbacher will also be joining us tonight with Yankee Old Ale and Insanity on tap!! ps – Happy Valentines Day.
- February 15th- It’s Freakin Firkin Friday with Sly Fox . Meet Cory from Sly Fox . Happy Hour 5-7
- February 16th- Stockertown Beverage – Shawnee craft, Lancaster, Free Will with live music by Quimby Mountain Band!!! Also – BeerMuda Triangle Pirate Pub Crawl starts at 6pm. Pick up your free BeerMuda Triangle Passport and treasure map at any of the 3 BeerMuda Triangle locations (Black & Blue, Porters’ Pub and Two Rivers Brewing) Get your passport stamped at all 3 and get a free Beermuda Triangle Pint Glass! And don’t forget to wear your favorite pirate gear. Aarrrgh! Live music and tons of great beer on tap!
Larry, Ken and Jeff Porter purchased a dilapidated building on the corner of 7th and Northampton back in 1988. There wasn’t much going on in Easton back then and most people said they were crazy. Well, they opened in 1990 after 2 years of extensive renovations and never looked back….
Porters’ Pub is a Cozy 1850′s Old World style Pub only 2 minutes drive from Center Square and The Easton State Theatre. Open 7 days, 11 am – 2 am for casual fare including lunch, dinner, late night snacks and Sunday Champagne Brunch. Their intimate dining room features stone walls & local art. The Pub’s mahogany bar boasts over 75 imported and micro brews, wine list and single malt scotch and bourbon list.