- February 11th- Weyerbacher Tasting at Abe’s Cold Beer 5pm
- February 12th- Weyerbacher Tap Takeover at the Allentown Brew Works Silk Lounge.
- February 13th- Weyerbacher Tap Takeover at the Kilted Tilt.
- February 14th- Weyerbacher Tap Takeover at P.J. Whelihan’s Bethlehem
- February 16th- Cask event featuring Weyerbacher and Bill from Weyerbacher Brewing at Strange Brew Tavern
- February 16th- PA Breweries featuring Golden Avalanche, Round Guys, and Weyerbacher at Pearly Baker’s
Launched in August of 1995, the original concept was to make some mainstream microbrews, like a Pale Ale and ESB. Boy did we take a wrong turn! In 1997 we brewed our first big beer, Raspberry Imperial Stout, which happened to be one of Dan’s favorite homebrew recipes. As hard as it was to get people to care about another “Pale Ale” in a sea of pale ales, people seemed to stand up and take notice of Raspberry Imperial Stout. The following year we brewed Blithering Idiot Barleywine and began brewing Belgian beers as well, like our Merry Monks’ Ale (originally called “Belgian Style Tripel”). This was the time when our path was set. “Let’s make full-flavored high-quality brews for a discerning customer.” We haven’t looked back. Weyerbacher