Lehigh Valley Beer Week Events
Allentown Brew Works
- Monday Feb. 11th: Ribbon cutting ceremony with the OFFICIAL TAPPING of ”LVBW1″ – the winning brew from the “Brewer For A Day” competition! Bethlehem Mayor John Callahan and Easton Mayor Sal Pantos will be on hand to help us cut the ribbon. Come and get your sample of LVBW1 from the ‘Beerman’! – and - BELGIAN BEER NIGHT with B United
- Tuesday Feb. 12th: WEYERBACHER Tap Takeover
- Wednesday Feb. 13th: SIXPOINT Tap Takeover & organic beer sampling at GREEN DRINKS!
- Thursday Feb. 14th: CHEF’S SPECIAL VALENTINES MENU
- Friday Feb. 15th: FIRKIN FRIDAY to benefit PBS Channel 39
- Saturday Feb. 16th: BEER LOVERS DINNER featuring VICTORY BREWING! – 5 Courses, 9 Beers! Fegley’s beer paired side by side with some of the best Victory has to offer!
- Sunday Feb. 17th: BEATLES BRUNCH
Bethlehem Brew Works
- Monday Feb. 11th: PINTS AND PURLS Knit yourself some beer cozies while you enjoy $3 Brewer’s Choice Pints!
- Tuesday Feb. 12th: THE GREAT BEER DEBATE – with Lew Bryson, 5pm. BEER ART NIGHT with a BEER CHALKBOARD AUCTION, 6pm with Fegley’s Brew Works Beer Label Artist Alexander Clare, DRINK AND DRAW, 7pm in the Annex.
- Wednesday Feb. 13th: STEEL TRAP TRIVIA “ALL THINGS BEER” hosted by Steven Bost featuring $2 Steelgaarden Wits. PRIZES and BEER SAMPLING!
- Thursday Feb. 14th: VALENTINES DAY BEER LOVERS MENU an exquisite featured menu created byExecutive Chefs Mike Honeywell and Jill Oman with dishes infused with your favorite Fegley’s Brew Works beers!
- Friday Feb. 15th: STOUDTS BREWERY TAP TAKEOVER – meet our friends from Stoudts and drink some of their brews – 5pm to ? in the Steelgaarden Lounge
- Saturday Feb. 16th: Arctic Alchemy Showing and Tasting 6PM – Meet Hammersmith Ale’s Brewer Chris Bowen. Hear Chris’s first hand account of the story that inspired him to create the Arctic Alchemy adventure, film and beer. Featuring short clips from the film and Arctic Alchemy beer sampling.
- Sunday Feb. 17th Bethlehem Brew Works BREWS & BLUES BRUNCH – 11am to 4pm Blues inspired brunch menu featured – 2pm, listen to a duo from The Suffering Blues Band and the release of the Roof Is On Fire, a smoked German Rauchbock from Brewer Lewis Thomas.
Founded in 1998 by brothers Rich and Jeff Fegley, Fegley’s Brew Works has grown to encompass 2 major restaurants, a coffee shop, a burrito joint, and, most importantly, a full fledged brewery. Fegley’s Brew Works has an awesome lineup of flagship beers that are brewed in-house on a daily basis. To compliment these flagship beers, Fegley’s brews a line of seasonals that have won the tastebuds of the Lehigh Valley and been recognized through awards.